Whether you’re just starting to run, looking to PR at your next 5k or training for your first marathon, I can help you achieve your goals. With over six years of running and racing distances from 5ks to full marathons, and being a certified RRCA Running Coach, I’m confident that my experience and education can help you get to the starting line ready and well trained, and cross the finish line strong and proud.
What you get?
• A welcome phone call to discuss your experience, goals, running pace, current race plans and schedule.
• A customized training plan created around your current level of fitness and running goals. Each plan is different, and I make sure to meet the needs of your lifestyle and schedule.
• Weekly check-in via email.
• Modifications and adjustments to your plan if needed.
• Nutrition support and suggestions to make sure you’re properly fueling and hydrating before, during and after your runs.
• Accountability and support from me every step of the way.
• A phone call a few days before your goal race to help you mentally prepare for your big day and ease any last-minute fears or jitters. If you’re local, I may even show up to cheer you on 🙂
I require each new client fill out a new athlete questionnaire upon being hired. This helps me learn more about your training, what motivates you and allows me to create an individualized plan that meets both your goals and schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about hiring me as a running coach, have further questions about what to expect or pricing and packages, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you and more importantly, helping you achieve your running goals!
Run Smart, Run Strong and Run Happy!